Finn in America

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Only in America

First off... Cheetos Crunchy. They don't have Cheeze and Bacon balls here. I'm sure it's the same stuff but it leaves a much more fluresent colour on your hands.



We have longnecks, they have quarter gallons or something... I forgot what they're called.



I just thought this sign was pretty funny.



No shortage of awesome advertising for alcohol here... In any language!



My trip to Safeway. Yay! I can buy drugs!



Different unit of measuring



Taking these pictures, I got mistaken for a terrorist and was asked to leave so I missed out on some pretty weird stuff. Here is some that I managed to get.



I actually had the penut butter cereal. It's basically just sugur so it's not as weird as it sounds.





hehe. Dirty rice. hehe



This thing's got EVERYTHING!



They sell alchohol in the supermarkets here.



American's don't know how to make crepes. They put that fake cream cream on everything. Don't too it.



Supersized tea!! Everything is supersized here.



So many flags. So little time.



This is what street phones look like here.



And post boxes.



Again, awesome advertising for light beer.



Hooters illustration. Seriously, I couldn't find the actual store.

5 Comments:

  • No I'm not going to. I just thought this painted illustration was funny.

    By Blogger Finn, at 12:07 PM  

  • Hey dude! shutup!

    By Blogger Finn, at 7:09 PM  

  • Hey finn, longnecks, they're called 40s see UrbanDictionary :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • Thanks guys. I'll try and add comments to the new lot soon.

    By Blogger Finn, at 5:43 AM  

  • Billie, that was the guy I was staying with who is going out with my friend mark. Sorry sis but he's GAY!

    By Blogger Finn, at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home