Finn in America

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More things to do in San Fran

Just a link to a website Phill sent me that I'll check out.

Today was good. Got to see Haight St and Filmore (dad and some locals recommendations) which was pretty good. Kinda old Brunswick st mixed with Chapel St. Lots of good shoe and clothe stores.

Met Phill and walked around the Castro and had dinner just off Market St. Good ol' fashioned home style American pie. Very nice. Then popped into a little bar near my hotel with lots crap on the walls de Espanol. Nice place with eccentric bar lady with a Dr Suess jacket we decided. Anyway. More tomorrow. I'm off to bed. Very tired. It's like 1am here and I'm still catching up with the jet lag. CIAO!

2 Comments:

  • hi buster.
    glad to hear you met up with phil. how is he? say hi if you see him again, unless you are in NY now...?
    nothing much to report. had drinks at the union sunday arvo for my birthday, mo is having a big thing next sat for his. I'm working lots...blah blah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM  

  • oh anonymous is me torie..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home