Finn in America

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Next Stop, New York!

Ok, my next stop is going to be the Swiss 1291 Hostel 337 West 55th, 10019, New York.


Look, it seems to be right next to the park. SWEET! (I've gotta stop using that word. It's Napolian Dynomite's fault.)


Or if you prefer, da satelite image! Look at those shadows. That must be the inner city right? Cool. Well apparently the place I'm staying at looks like this...



Looks like an IKEA catelogue to me. Should be ok though.



Also gotta remember to check out the SOHOTEL according to Jen.


1 Comments:

  • Hey Des,

    I haven't left yet. I'm sitting in my room getting excited having just finished work on Friday which allows me to now think about going over seas!

    I'm staying at 55th and something so I guess I'll be quite near where you stayed. I'll have to check it out.
    Mmmm.. Breakfast sounds good. I don't think my hostel breakfasts will be quite so extravogant (I wish this thing had a spellcheck)

    love to you des, I hope you have a chance to blog me while I'm away. Are you able to logon and blog for yourown? I think I sent you an invitation but if you can't find it I can sed you another.

    XXOO Finn

    By Blogger Finn, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home