Finn in America

Thursday, August 25, 2005

More and more San Fran


The people I went out with from the Green Tortoise. Too many weird English people.



I found this on my bike ride to find the crane used in Myth Busters. It's a portable church for the homeless. One of them got a bit weirded out by me taking pictures of it and yelled out something I couldn't quite make out.



Weird Barbie creations on Market St San Francisco.


Again on my bike ride I found this cool bridge that seems to flip over to let boats through. It was a nice area. To the right of this photo was a massive baseball stadium in which a band was playing to warm up for some massive concert. Awesome reverb!


I like this picture. It sums up how I felt about San Francisco when I first arrived on Mission St. This is actually still on my bike ride to find the crane from Myth Busters in the badlands of the docks.


It's funny, I found a painting in MoMA just like this one. There was a nice little nook where this piece of rope and boye were just bobbing around in.


I think this is the crane they used in Myth Busters but I'm not sure so I took photos of other cranes around the area I'd been told they do some of their stuff around.


This type of caravan is apparently a classic. There was a book dedicated to it at the bookshop mentioned in a previous blog.

2 Comments:

  • These are pretty atmospheric. Where is that exhibition with the disturbing spiderish barbie doll?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

  • on the main street (market st) in san fran.

    By Blogger Finn, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home