Finn in America

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Brooklyn Bridge


Poser!


Man I love clouds and grids!


This is a handsome bridge.


You can't really see it but this was supposed to be a picture of the other bridge (maybe Williamsburg?) next to the Brooklyn Bridge. Americans are really infatuated with suspention bridges.







Damn I was there at just the right time. It didn't matter what I took a picture of it all looked good. I've heard about this time of day that's good for taking pictures. There was actually some film clip being shot just under this shot. They must have known that it was going to look hot at this time.

2 Comments:

  • They're getting more and more impressive, these pictures! The geometry alone is stunning. I love the two sunset shots, especially the first one - very movie still!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • I loved the look of the sky at that time (late afternoon) through the historic bridges cables and wires. It took three generations of one family to build that thing! I've heard that there are two really good times of day to take photos and I've got a feeling I stumbled onto one while taking these shots. There was a filmclip being shot down under the bridge looking at manhatten from brooklyn side so they probably were there at that time for that reason.

    By Blogger Finn, at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home