Finn in America

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things are happening


Ok. I'm not so good at this blog thing so I'm trying to get used to it by posting updates mostly for my own sake I suppose. I've been busy trying to get organised for my first trip out of this godforsaken country.

I've been calling on friends to give me advice on places to see and people to meet. Always looking for more advice though. If anyone who gets my annoying blog invite knows where I should go or who I should see in either New York or San Francisco, please let me know!

1 Comments:

  • Yes that is me in the sunset. I like that photo. It's one of kati's.

    About the god thing... I was only trying to be witty. I already know that this is a cool country but I've got nothing to compare it to do I!

    By Blogger Finn, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home